The best coffee places near me (All in Ohio)

At Muskingum University there are not many places in walking distance to get coffee, actually there is only one really, Chapman’s Coffee House. It may be one of my favorite places to go around here. I really like their iced vanilla latte and their dirty chai latte. Those that do not know, a latte is espresso with steamed milk. They have many pastries, salads, sandwiches, and many other drinks. Their drinks that don’t involve coffee, for the non coffee lovers out their include: teas, smoothies, and pop. I feel like we all have a friend that doesn’t like coffee, I know I do. Their pastries are handmade brownies, muffins, scones, cookies, poptarts, and many more depending on the day. Besides Chapmans there are the usual coffee places like Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Circle K, and any regular breakfast/ lunch restaurants that sell coffee that you can drive to. A café I enjoy in Zanesville is the Walk Café and Bakery. They have many breakfast items, I have only been once, but their breakfast burrito was amazing. I never can find a place that sells good and fresh breakfast burritos. Their coffee was very good too, but I also just got a black coffee which is difficult to mess up. I have heard their cinnamon roll pancakes are tasty too. I have been looking up other places to get coffee to see if I can find a place or drink I like better. Most places are found in Zanesville, but that is no surprise as it has a lot more places to go than the cities that surround it. The few places that I have put on my list to go to is the Brew Baker Café, Jazzman’s Café, and East End Café. Some other places my friends have recommended are Ladders coffee in Cambridge, West Street coffee in Caldwell, and Stocked in Marietta. Stocked coffee is one of the favorite places students from Marietta college like to enjoy their coffee. On my college visits I did get to try some delicious coffee places. My favorite place I have tried was probably in Oxford. The place was called Kofenya, it had some great drinks and I really liked the atmosphere there. Some of the better coffee places I enjoy involve a drive, that’s why I don’t always get to try different things. In Columbus one of my favorite coffee places is Fox In The Snow. I like to get their lattes with almond milk and croissant morning buns. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places around the world I have gotten coffee from!

My favorite way to make espresso

Differences between hot and iced coffees