Places around the world I have gotten coffee from!

        I have been able to travel a little in my life and there are some amazing and different places to try coffee. In Salt Lake City, Utah, Café Thao Mi has great iced vanilla coffees. I did not get any food, but their selection looked great. I spend a lot of my summers in Wareham, Massachusetts, so I have found a couple good places around there. I obviously get Dunkin a lot, it is also right down the street from where we stay so it is easy and quick to go to. I am basic there and get an iced vanilla coffee with one cream and one sugar. I also like to get their plain bagels with strawberry cream cheese or the vanilla frosted sprinkles donut. Uncle Jon’s Coffee in Marion is another place around Wareham I like to go to. Their bakery selection looks delicious and sells fast, I sometimes don’t wake up early enough to get some. They have a big selection of smoothies too, ranging from strawberry to peanut butter cup. They have great sandwiches and wraps. If you haven’t noticed by now I don’t stray my coffee orders too much. I normally get a vanilla iced coffee here. I don’t get iced dirty chai's besides at Chapmans Coffee House because normally they are over spiced, and I haven’t found another one yet. They have many great breakfast places that sell some pretty good coffee too. The cranberry cottage has some of the best breakfast I have ever eaten, even if I am not hungry for a full plate they have the best muffins ever. They grill them and smear some butter on top, and with the iced coffee I get another can beat it. The Riverside Café also serves excellent coffee and food. In Houston, Texas I have gotten an iced vanilla latte and a breakfast taco. It was amazing and if I lived around there I would go all the time. I have gotten high recommendations about Dunedin Coffee Company and Bakery in Dunedin, FL, so that is one I will have to eventually try. I was told their lattes are great and to try a protein ball, I haven’t seen a coffee place sell protein balls before, so I am excited for a chance to try them. After typing this and my last blog about places to get coffee closer to where I’m from, I realized my coffee obsession is worse because of my love for breakfast. A good meal or treat/ pastry makes the coffee all the better.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite way to make espresso

Differences between hot and iced coffees